Jack Berry is a ten year old from Missoula, Montana. He loves running, hiking, mountain biking, hockey, and playing guitar. His parents are Kate and Cooper. He has two younger brothers, David and Patrick.
On July 11, 2018 Jack Berry was diagnosed with a fractured femur and osteosarcoma. Osteosarcoma is a cancer of the bone. The Berry family has chosen to have Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Boston Children’s Hospital guide and manage Jack’s care. Their treatment program is one of the world’s best. The Berry Family of five has made the journey across the country and will be far away from home for the foreseeable future.
The money raised here will be used for medical expenses, meals, travel costs, living expenses, etc. Kate is a nurse and Cooper is a firefighter, both will be away from their jobs during Jack’s treatment. Anything that you can contribute, no matter how small, will help ease the financial burden that the Berry Family is facing. Jack’s dad will be making all withdrawals to use these funds for whatever the family needs most.
- Jog 400m
- Worlds greatest stretch
- Frogger one length
- Gastroc stretch
- Single leg hops to sprint start
- Side plank with Hip ABD/flex/ext
- Third world squat 3minutes
- SL quad/hip flex stretch
- Squat with low/high pull 2minutes ea
- Banded lateral distraction pidgeon 2mins ea side
- Banded flexion 2 mins ea side
- Lacrosse ball glute smash with IR/ER
- Lacrosse ball hamstring
- Third world squat 2 minutes
- Glute bridge with hip ABD Banded
- Glute bridge with SL lift
- Cool down