CFK Team Series
As mentioned earlier this week, we are announcing the CFK Team Series! Here are the details:
- Teams of 2 partners (MM/FF), no mixed partners
- 4 weeks (Oct. 17th – Nov. 13th) with 1 workout and 1 floater per week.
- You and your partner have until Sunday Oct. 23rd to sign up on whiteboard at gym and complete the first WOD & floater.
- Workouts will be programmed as the CFK regularly scheduled Monday workout for the gym (please do your best to complete the workouts on Mondays). The WOD will be posted Sunday night on the Kells site before each week.
- You can repeat workouts during any open gym time during the week but scores must be submitted by 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.
- Floaters can be completed anytime between Monday and Sunday at 11:30 a.m.
- There will be a an RX and Scaled division for both males and females (see standards).
KB (1.5/1) (1/.75)
Wall Balls (20/14) (14/10) 10 foot for males, 9 foot for females
Thrusters (95/65) (75,45)
Deadlifts (135/95) (105/75)
Power or Hang Cleans (115/75) (85/45)
S2O (115/75) (85/45)
Front Squats (115/75) (85/45)
Winners from each of the four categories will receive a prize (that may or may not include a personalized magic show from Coach Jimmy and four hour “Solution Selling” workshop with VanHaur).
This will be a fun event and we hope as many people participate as possible. Galla and Axe did a phenomenal job putting together these workouts…so jump in on this! All abilities, all levels…this is a CFK community event.
Any questions, shoot me an email or catch up with any of the coaches at the gym.
Grab your partners! Good luck and have fun!
2016 10 12